Join The Green Team
Join Our Team!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
1) Pest Control Technician
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT ISLAND
Lawn and Ornamental Spray Technician. Experience needed.
Do you enjoy working outdoors with minimal supervision? Are you tired of dead end jobs and ready for a career? Did you play sports in high school? Are you interested in sciences and/or agriculture? Do you like more physically challenging jobs? Hate being stuck behind a desk?
We are a fast growing pest control company and need to fill a new lawn route. We are seeking a conscientious person, with a strong work ethic, and good customer service skills, to provide lawn and ornamental pest control services for homeowners throughout Palm Beach County. We will fully train and license the right person in a rewarding career.
Please note before starting work for Island Environmental all new employees must pass a background check and drug test. Must have a valid Florida drivers license that can meet our company and insurance requirements. Must be physically able to do some heavy lifting up to 50 pounds. We are a EOE.
- Full Time
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance.
Join Our Team!
Due to Covid, we are only accepting applications via email. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Job Type: Full-time
2) Outside Sales Representative
At Island Environmental, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play. Our Outside Sales Professionals are committed to this purpose. As an Outside Sales Professional with Island, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity. Our sales professionals earn top wages, bonuses, recognition, and opportunities for advancement!
We offer award-winning paid training and a rewarding career. Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your earnings? Then check out our Sales Professional position that can turn into an amazing career! The Successful Sales Professional Will . . .
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers in their homes & businesses to explain products and services
- Conduct a thorough inspection of interior and exterior areas of potential customer's property
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Make sales presentations to customers based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations
- Complete proper paperwork to begin service for the customer and leverage your hand held device (tablet) provided for thoroughness, speed and accuracy
- Achieve sales performance objectives through assigned leads and new business development from cold calling
- Serve as a key member of our Sales team! We Offer...
- Competitive pay plus commission (adjusted based on time fame and income levels)
- Company vehicle and gas card upon territory assignment
- Market leading software including a company provided Smart Phone and Tablet
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
Island Environmental is the top high-end residential service provider for Palm Beach Island & other high end home developments in Palm Beach County. who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, exterior lane & ornamental landscape programs and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
We value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
Island Environmental is financially stable and growing in Martin County.Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Must be clean shaved for proper fitment test of mask while applying products
- Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Operate gas & electric powered small equipment
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: sales, commission, inspector, account manager, sales representative, business development, sales professional, residential sales, route sales, B2B, business to business sales, account manager sales, cold calling, territory sales, outside sales, door to door sales, commercial account sales professional
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume to email@example.com
Download Application Form and email it to the above email address, Or fill out the following form to get your application started online.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to excellence through diversity.