Join The Green Team
Join Our Team!
At Island Environmental, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play. Our Outside Sales Professionals are committed to this purpose. As an Outside Sales Professional with Island, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity. Our sales professionals earn top wages, bonuses, recognition, and opportunities for advancement!
We offer award-winning paid training and a rewarding career. Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your earnings? Then check out our Sales Professional position that can turn into an amazing career!
The Successful Sales Professional Will . . .
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers in their homes & businesses to explain products and services
- Conduct a thorough inspection of interior and exterior areas of potential customer’s property
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pestsolution for each customer's needs
- Make sales presentations to customers based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations
- Complete proper paperwork to begin service for the customer and leverage your hand held device (tablet) provided for thoroughness, speed and accuracy
- Achieve sales performance objectives through assigned leads and new business development from cold calling
- Competitive pay plus commission (adjusted based on time fame and income levels)
- Company vehicle and gas card upon territory assignment
- Market leading software including a company provided Smart Phone and Tablet
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance • 401(k) plan with company match, employee
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Must be clean shaved for proper fitment test of mask while applying products
- Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Operate gas & electric powered small equipment
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
We value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business.
Island Environmental is financially stable and growing in Martin County.
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Send your resume to email@example.com